Saturday 13 June 2015

This is love. Your light

your light warms my heart
ray by ray opening my life
vanquishing hurts of the past
once torn fissures gaping
gently healing over smoothly

your light caresses my soul
still it lies, in comfort
no more its tears to shed
no more in pieces
whole again, content

your light shows the path
a future to be seen
no longer out of sight
envisioned, real, grasped
side by side, together

your light shines from within
pouring from your eyes, inviting
from your mind, exciting
from you being, enticing
enveloping, completing

your light bathes me clean
like the fresh rains of spring
washing away the hanging smog
no longer dry and hard
soft, sweet, relief

your light hugs me tight
tenderness of close
arms strong embracing
moment upon moment
peace, still, soothed

your light, your heart
caring, open, inviting
unconditional, giving
vulnerable, loved
tender, loving

No comments:

Post a Comment