Tuesday 16 February 2016

This is love. Going...

Driving home again
The rain pounds on the road a reflection of the rain in my heart.
I had to leave you again,
Alone, scared, frightened I know you are, struggling to keep going.
Sleep, lost
as I try to make sense of everything, trying to unravel the day
Familiar, the bed
missing you, it feels so vast and enpty, a shadow of us
Your touch,
far away, ever close in heart, we feel touched
Disconncted by geogrophy
connection in our souls, our love holds on spanning the eons of distance
Want and need
the calling out to each other, the life line of our love
Till next time
the yearning pangs of pain to bare, waiting. 
To sleep
i must surrender unwillingly dispite my need for rest
Tomorrow
A new day, love, to hold and lift you up. We go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment